Saturday 27 August 2011

Red Sun, Doctor Who and Aaron's shearing!

Today we visited Chelmsford to a new shop called Red Sun, a sci-fi comic/toy shop. It was a bit like Forbidden Planet lite! So great to see a shop like this appear and we spent ages mooching around. I could have spent an absolute fortune but did manage to show some restrain and just bought myself a cosplay book.

We then enjoyed the fist of the new Doctor Who episodes. I have to say that despite the tongue in cheek style I enjoyed it very much.

The night was a bit more shocking though. While we were in Chelmsford Aaron had said that he wanted all of his hair lopped off. I figured that he wasn't really serious (especially after just having it bleeched and blue put in) but with hours to think about it he was still adamant that this is what he wanted.

He went from this:


To this:


Ending like this:


Full set of progress pics can be found here:
270811AaronSShearing

No comments: