Sunday 18 September 2011

The Empire Strikes Back and an interesting use of a hearse!

It was a late start today. We got up eventually and made breakfast and settled down to watch The Empire Strikes Back. Definitely one of my favourite films. Following this we watched some of the interesting extras on the Blu-Ray discs before Toni and I packed up ready to go back to Eltham.

I managed to sleep through most of the journey back but I did wake up in time for this little gem. It really made me chuckle. What an interesting use of a hearse! Kitchens-Bedrooms-Bathrooms TO DIE FOR!





That's one way to market your company!

The evening was spent watching the remake of Starsky And Hutch and then getting miserable as the Capitals got an 8 - 0 gubbing courtesy of the Nottingham Panthers. It's not much fun being a Caps fan these days and the fan base are pretty vocal about how unhappy they are. I have a lot of sympathy for them, they should try sitting on the Management Committee!

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: