Thursday 1 September 2011

Good day, lunch with dad, Orpheum recording and Rogue Trooper

It was a strangely good day at work today despite my fears following on from the news yesterday. This is of course a good thing and perhaps marks a change in the tides and better days ahead. Well I can hope can't I? LMFAO! At lunch time I met up with dad and went for a catch up and a bite to eat. I don't get to see him very often so it's nice to meet up on the rare occasions that he ventures south to London on business. Got home and messed around doing various things. Was delighted to receive a nice shiny copy of the Orpheum song Spirit with me playing on it! Most impressed with our DIY home recording standards. It just has to go through a final mix and approval process and then it will be available for all to hear. Time to choose another song to start recording methinks! Spent the rest of the evening chatting to Sam and then jumped on the PS2 for a couple of levels of the old Rogue Trooper game!

No comments: