Monday 26 September 2011

Grading of days, Starship Troopers and career advice

I have decided that I will grade my days in "terms" along the lines of my blog entry of Thursday 22nd. This will save me the hassle of explaining how crap my day has been, you can just get the feel from the number of "terms" that I use! LOL. We will run from 0 - 5 terms I think, this should about cover it.

Today was a definite 4 Term day:
Wittering cabbage
Jibbering gibbon
Festering halfwit
Billy Smart

After work it was back to Toni's for a yummy casserole and the godawful Starship Troopers. So bad it's not even good but wonderfully cheesy!

I took some time to have a motivational chat with Aaron about his plans for the future and options that could be open to him based on certain college courses. I was lucky when I did my O Levels (that's GCSE's for you youngsters out there) in that I thought I knew what I wanted to be and do (even though my plans did change) but so many people get bummed out with the stress of exams and not really knowing where they want to head career wise. Looks like things haven't really changed much in that respect.


No comments: