Monday 5 September 2011

Meh day at work, Gamer and Dexter


It was a meh day at work. Not much more to say other than that. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't good either. I have a feeling the frustration levels might be due for another rise again soon though so watch this space for more rants and fireworks LOL

Got home and chilled out for a bit with a nice cup of tea and very nice it was too!

Sam and I watched a film called Gamer which was actually very good. The synopsis is as follows: In a future mind-controlling game, death row convicts are forced to battle in a 'doom'-type environment. Convict Kable, controlled by Simon, a skilled teenage gamer, must survive 30 sessions in order to be set free. Or won't he? Reviews weren't great but we both enjoyed it.


I then started making plans to start packing up CDs and DVDs and clearing out a load of junk in preparation for our move to London which is getting ever closer. I even found somewhere that gives cash for books in bulk which will save me the hassle of listing them on eBay and also spares me the heartache of giving/throwing them away!

Following this we watched some Dexter before hitting the pit.

No comments: