Tuesday 27 September 2011

WTFing, dentist fun, 3 Term, close call, phone calls, BANG!

Today was started with a nice bit of WTFing which made a pleasant change. Sadly this was because I had to make a return visit to the dentist, this time to see the dreaded hygenist. Fortunately the experience was nowhere near as bad as I had feared and so I quite happily booked a return visit for next week. After the dentist I had to venture back into the office...

Today was a definite 3 Term day:
Canestan
Jibbering gibbon
Dougal

This was mainly due to the fact that I only had to be in the office for half a day otherwise I might have managed to hit my first five!

Left a little later than planned and just made the train. The door bleeps started just before I was stepping on so it was a real close call! Tea, chat, chinese, wrestling and Dexter made up the evening interspersed with numerous phone calls so I didn't really get a chance to sit back and chill (or get things done that I had planned)

Icing on the cake of the day was a badly worded email from work implying that I had done something incorrectly which really set the spark off and I saw red, BANG! I replied with a strongly worded letter clarifying the situation. I am hoping for an apology tomorrow but I am sure there will be none forthcoming sadly.


No comments: