Monday 28 November 2011

Bad day, moving plans progressing, Misfits and The Walking Dead

Well today got off to a bad start thanks to some signal problems at Lewisham which added an extra 30 minutes to my travel. I'll be honest and say that work wasn't that great either. Morale is pretty low all round which isn't good.

Back to SWF tonight and after dinner Sophie and I went round to see Charlotte (my landlady) to arrange for Sophie to take over the property when I move to London. So far so good and she will take over the property on 26th December and then I can start making the transition to London. Sam will stay with Sophie in the short term until Toni and I find a new property to move into in London.

Finished off the day catching up with Misfits and then the last two episodes of The Walking Dead. The second series had started to be a bit slow but it has suddenly got interesting again. Now I have to wait until next week, bugger!

No comments: