Friday 18 November 2011

Rough day, Three, El Bandito & Bexhill On Sea

It's been a bit of a rough old day. Last night I started coming down with mum's cold and sadly it was no better by the morning. Work was done on a healthy diet of fluids, throat lozengers and Heinz Cream Of Tomato Soup!

I managed to struggle through the day although I was somewhat sluggish and it was a great relief to reach the end of the day.

After work I popped in to a Three shop to pick up a Pay As You Go micro sim card. You'll find out why on Monday but it's all quite exciting,

I dragged myself back to Eltham and Toni and I packed up some stuff loaded up the car. Gemima went off with Nick for the weekend, Aaron went to Gail's and Toni and I went for dinner at El Bandito. Sadly we couldn't stay for long due to a massive booking that they had so suitably fed we then hit the road and headed out on the highway to visit Pam (Toni's nan) in Bexhill On Sea.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: