Friday 4 November 2011

WGW Day 2 - a new engagement!!!!!!!!!!

An earlyish rise for us today as we needed to have breakfast prior to going to pick up our wristbands from the Spa Pavilion. Gemima nearly got hoovered up prior to our departure!



It was all a bit wet and soggy outside but that didn't stop us posing for photos at the whalebones










After a bit of soggy posing we went and picked up our wristbands and then did a little shopping as the tradition on all visit to WGW.

We then decided to go for a stroll and as the weather had improved and I wanted to have more photos taken. Well that was my excuse anyway. Toni and I got into position and then I dropped to one knee and asked her to marry me, thankfully she said yes!













I don't think I've ever seen anybody smile as much as she did!

We then went mooching round Whitby Town and had a nice cup of tea. In a rare moment I managed to persuaded Sam to have another photo taken



Next we headed back to the cottage for a chill, some food and to get dressed up for our night at the Spa.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: