Monday 12 December 2011

Busy morning off and Orpheum rehearsal fun

I had the morning off today. With yesterday being so busy I had originally planned to just sleep but I ended up being busy again. Toni went to work and I moved the bathroom units back, did loads of washing, did the washing up, put a load of things away, generally tidied and also saved a picture from a fate worse than mould! Phew, hard work but much appreciated by Toni.

It was weird going back into work for the afternoon, it just felt wrong. I shall try to avoid taking a morning off in future.

After work it was off to The Unicorn pub for pre-rehearsal drinks and chat with the good folk of Orpheum. Rehearsal today was two run throughs of our 'set' whilst being filmed by two cameras, just to see how we are all starting to perform together. It went pretty well and I am sure we'll learn lots of lessons from the videos to help us fine tune things and improve.

No comments: