Tuesday 20 December 2011

Day off and clearing out again!

Today was a day off. Toni got up early and headed back to London and I dozed off again for a while. I did eventually get up and it was only half way through the morning.

It was a busy but productive day today. I continued my clearing out theme from Saturday and got loads of stuff chucked out and plenty more boxes packed up and ready to go. Sam assisted me which was a great help and loads was accomplished.

Had a brief time out in the afternoon and watched WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs before resuming the battle. The only problem was that we ran out of boxes otherwise we would have kept going.

Sophie cooked a fabulous toad in the hole for dinner. It was her first attempt at making it and both Sam and I were most impressed. I'll be honest and say that I had feared the worst but she did us proud. Well done Sophie!

No comments: