Sunday 15 January 2012

Breakfast, Jimmy Spice, travelling back and transsexuals

Had another good day with mum. We got up late and had a cuppa with bacon and scrambled eggs. Bad decision on my part as I'd forgotten that we were booked into Jimmy Spice at 13:30! Oh well LOL

We had a chill out before heading off to Jimmy's. Alongside the usual world cuisine buffet they had a carvery as well today. It was gorgeous roast pork and salmon. The only bad thing was that I didn't get to eat loads as I was still stuffed from breakfast!

The rest of the afternoon was spent chilling, drinking tea and reading. Sadly that time arrived when it was time to pack up and head off. We made good time getting back. It was lovely seeing mum again and it was good for Toni to be able to get away for a while and just relax and enjoy some time out.

More tea was accompanied by the first three episodes of My Transsexual Summer. It was such a fantastic programme and as you can imagine I could relate quite well to a few of the people in the show. We'll be watching the final part tomorrow night! I hope that it has raised some awareness of the transgender community and will start paving the way for more acceptance in the world at large.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: