Sunday 1 January 2012

Garfunkels, mission accomplished and panic

Today started late-ish with Toni, Gemima and I going to Garfunkel's for a late breakfast/lunch as there was nothing in the house.

On our return it was time to continue the mammoth task of tidying up the stuff that I had brought over. Am pleased to say that not only did we manage to get the Xmas decs away but we also managed to get everything that I had brought over from SWF put away somewhere (which also included a little extra clearing out). It was a definite mission accomplished.

At the end of the tidy up panic set in. While sorting through all my paperwork we realised that Toni didn't have Sam and my passports and neither were they in my files. We searched through everything but to no avail and despite getting Sophie and Sam to have a look in SWF the passports were nowhere to be found. Aaaargh!

No comments: