Monday 16 January 2012

Going into Hyperdrive and tears

Working day was OK today, nothing special and our Monday afternoon waste of time puppet show has resumed again which always takes the edge off of the day LOL. It's one of those meetings that nobody wants to be at, nobody wants to say anything and we have to listen to one person blowing hot air for 30 minutes plus.

When I got home I had to endure the tail end of Monty Python's Meaning Of Life. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the film but I have seen it far too many times of late so I am just a bit numb to it. Saying that though, salmon moose and the following quote from the Grim Reaper always make me smile: "Shut up, you American. You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up."

Dinner was a gorgeous casserole that mum had given us to take back accompanied by stir fried cabbages, jacket potato and roasted squash. Yummy yum yum!

The rest of the evening entertainment was a few episodes of Nick Frost's sci-fi parody Hyperdrive:


This was then followed up by the last episode of My Transsexual Summer. I'm not too proud to admit that it was very emotional and made me cry!

No comments: