Wednesday 11 January 2012

He's back, let the blogging continue!

Hello again one and all! Sorry I've been a bit quiet but as you can imagine the last week has been a little out of the ordinary! It all seems a little hazy and there is still so much to do while trying to balance emotions and support everyone. One day at a time is the rule at the moment. On the whole though everyone is hanging in there pretty well!

We had BT Infinity installed this morning that means we have some shit hot downloads going on (when we aren't caught up in server/router congestion). Uploads are a pretty good speed too. BT in getting it right first time shock!

In some astounding news I was sorting out getting my final bills for gas and electric for SWF and I had a bit of a shock. Firstly my final bill with e.on for my electricity was a meagre £35. Southern Electric have yet to calculate my finally bill but my account currently stands a whopping £700 in CREDIT! No matter how big my final bill with them turns out to be I have a feeling I'll be receiving a very nice refund!

On the subject of refunds, there was another one due today too. I went to Liverpool Street station to transfer my season ticket from SWF + London Zones 1-6 to Mottingham + London Zones 1-6. This was essentially a ticket downgrade which meant that there was money to come back. Sadly it won't be direct to me but goes to the company but at least it means my monthly season ticket loan payments will be reduced considerably which is most welcome.

Work is very busy at the moment but thankfully fairly frustration free which makes things so much easier! Just waiting on my manager completing my appraisal for 2011 (this was supposed to have been done by the end of 2011 but he has failed on that front!). I wonder how many more times I'll have to chase him LOL

Pleasant evening spent at home with Jodie (and Azalea) and Jade coming over for Chinese food and Harry Potter.

Blogging service has now returned to normal!


No comments: