Thursday 23 February 2012

Awesome birthday present: iCade!

Today was my birthday and I had a wonderful day! So lovely to get such a lovely set of messages on Facebook, loads of cards and the most amazing present.

Toni (and all the rest of the family) bought me an iCade. What is an iCade you ask? It's a wooden cabinet shaped like an arcade machine with joystick and buttons that is compatible with my iPad. Have started off with Atari classics and my next stop will be ZX Spectrum Elite classics! It is such a cool present, totally amazing. A throwback to my yoof and the trigger of much nerdgasms!






Finished the day off with an amazing meal of chicken, rabbit, cheese sauce and wedges followed by chocolate cake and Gu puddings! All this washed down with a healthy dose of Airplane!

No comments: