Thursday 5 April 2012

LONG day, no kids, girly time!


Today I was still feeling a little under the weather so I worked from home as I didn't want to risk a journey to London and back (I don't think I need to explain why!). Due to the usual levels of shit and incompetence that I often have to deal with I ended up having to work over two hours more than I really needed to which was just a tad annoying!

On the plus side we did end up with a child free house tonight so we just chilled out and then went and indulged in some girly time! Lots of waxing and plucking was done and then some make up applied. Gone is the mono brow and now I have REAL eybrows which makes applying make up much easier!

It's so great to have a wonderful fiance who is actively involved in my trans side.  


No comments: