Monday 23 April 2012

Struggle of a day, dark secrets, Chinese and TV catch up

Getting up and ready for work today was a STRUGGLE. I was still tired and aching all over and could quite happily have stayed in bed for another few hours.

Work just felt like a long hard slog and it was really a caffeine day to try and keep going.

There was something to cheer me up though. A dark secret! Finding a notepad of an ex-staff member that had a very interesting list on it! Now I'm not going to mention names as that would be inappropriate but I can certainly see them in a whole different light now and they gave absolutely no indication of being into any of this stuff despite numerous conversations that they could have joined in on over the years.
Here is the list, dark secrets indeed LOL



Wrap dress, collar, canes, flogger, rope, blindfold! Oh yes, sounds like the recipe for a great weekend to me although personally I wouldn't want to share with this person! It's just a shame they kept it all hidden away, this dimension actually made them interesting (something that they most certainly weren't at the time)!

After work Toni and I popped over to see Karen with Gemima or a short while to have a quick catch up. On our return we ate Chinese and watched The Vampire Diaries and Game Of Thrones before heading to bed for an early night and some much needed sleep!

No comments: