Friday 6 April 2012

Summer dresses, Kitty Glitz, the devil's discount & Game Of Thrones!

Today was an absolutely glorious day! I am not a big fan of heat or the sun but today was lovely. Toni and I had a nice lie in (which was a novelty for us these days). We got up, put on our summer dresses, had a mix and match breakfast and then snuggled on the sofa and watched some episodes of Alphas. It was so nice to have a nice peaceful house to relax in with just to the two of  us for company!

Before we knew it time had run away from us and we had to head out to start collecting the kids from various places. I had a quick costume change into PVC leggings and pink Hello Kitty t-shirt as a compromise on my girly outfit :o)


It was a whistle stop tour of Erith as we picked up from Sam from Tristan's and then Gemima from Karen's. Well, when I say whistle stop, we did actually stop at Karen's for a couple of cups of tea and a chat LOL

On our return home we indulged in early chocolate mayhem as Sam handed out some of the Easter eggs that he had bought us all. I'll be suffering later as a result (as chocolate doesn't really agree with me these days)  so we decided to add to my misery by having an Indian take away to cap things off. Spicy food is also my nemesis now but it's SO nice so sometimes one has to take a hit for a little pleasure. We decided to try out a new restaurant that was offering an online discount of 20%. How amusing to find that the discount worked out as £6.66!


With yummies ordered we then caught up with the first episode of the second series of Game Of Thrones so that we are ready for the next one on Sunday!







No comments: