Friday 18 May 2012

Good day, Indian, loading and girly time

Got a lift to the station this morning which was a nice novelty. It wasn't too bad a day at work either. Managed to get loads done which was a relief to my workload for next week.

Got home and chilled out for a bit before we decided to forget about cooking and walk round the corner to try out our local Indian restaurant. Food was absolutely delicious. It was so nice to find a local restaurant with gorgeous food. We might not be going too regularly but at least we know it's well worth visiting now, we will be back!


After our meal Toni went to bed and Sam, Aaron and I took the sets out of The Beast and then loaded it up ready for an early start tomorrow. We are off to SWF to make a run to the dump as well as bring back Sam's bed and the last of our stuff. Hopefully that will be the last trip where we actually have to do anything.

I was delighted to get a work email saying that there will be a presentation on Tuesday afternoon. Hopefully this will prompt change, direction and a new way forward, fingers crossed!

When I got upstairs Toni was crashed out. I decided to sort some clothes out before retiring. It gave me a chance to have a little girly time although it was a shame Toni wasn't awake to share it. Just tried on a few bits and pieces although I do think I'm going to be stealing one of Toni's cardigans LOL

No comments: