Tuesday 21 August 2012

Circles, meeting Shaun, black Metal, HP and D&D

Today was another day of going round and round in circles rather than the Google+ variety. Some days are productive, today was most certainly not. Chasing my tail, unravelling other people's mistakes and clarifying the obvious were the order of the day, deep joy.

Had a breath of fresh air at lunch time as Matt and I popped out for a coffee with Shaun. Was nice to see him again and have a catch up. He was in very good spirits and is killing time ready to return to University having decided to take a break from working fully time. I'd like the break from working but without the study!

I cleared my brain on the way home from work with a nice dose of black metal and a few chapters of H.P. Lovecraft. You can't beat a nice bit of noise and mythos to restore your sanity!

An early dinner was followed by our bunch of adventurers picking up from where we left in Sherwood Forest and continuing our Dungeons & Dragons campaign. We managed to survive another day without anybody dying this time which was good!





- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: