Sunday 30 September 2012

Bad TV and films, Facebook pruning & internet memes/comedy

Today was a bit of a novelty as Toni went off alone to meet Jade and do some shopping leaving me to my own devices. I decided to utilise the chance to watch some bad TV and films. I kicked off my viewing with Rock Rivals, a very silly take on things like X Factor and other talent shows. It's actually nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be and has some bizarre camp charm. Don't get me wrong, it is NOT good TV.


Next up was War Of The Dead. This was not a great zombie film either but again was quite enjoyable as far as bad zombie films go! Second world war film with super soldier zombies, had to be done!


Toni and Jade returned and after a cup of tea we all headed out to Coffee Town for late breakfast/lunch. There was much sleeping once we got back home again, from Toni and Jade anyway LOL. I took the opportunity to do some fine tuning of my friends list on Facebook. Did a bit of moving around and deleting but I still have WAY too many although I just can't be disciplined or brutal enough to just hack it down to a smaller size!

The day was finished off watching various internet memes on YouTube and then various comedy clips from the likes of Foamy The Squirrel, Bill Hicks, Doc Brown, George Carlin and Robin Williams.



No comments: