Friday 21 September 2012

iPhone 5 day and cooking surprise

Today was the day for people to show off their iPhone 5 delights. Not for me sadly but it was nice to get to see one and find out how good they really are. At work Jat turned up with his having attended a launch in London the night before. Needless to say he generated a lot of interest and buzz around the office. Nirav then popped out at lunchtime and turned up with one as well.

Toni received her upgrade in the post today so I have to admit that I was feeling a little bit of iPhone 5 envy by the end of the day being around so many people that had them. I am not worried though, my time will come and I am very much looking forward to getting one.

It was my turn to cook tonight and I actually surprised myself and did some very nice and out of my own head! Jack Daniels glazed pork chops was accompanied by pan fried potatoes with stir fried white cabbage, peppers and carrots mixed up in a pomegranate sauce. The stir fry was completely random but worked so well with the pomegranate giving it a very nice touch.

No comments: