Monday 31 December 2012

2012: a year of change and great things

Well 2012 has certainly been a year of change, some bad, some good!

We got off to a bad start with Toni's mum passing away. This was a serious knock to our world.

Next up was the upheaval of having to move Sam out of SWF unexpectedly but this all came good when we ended up moving into our wonderful house that we are in now.

On the moving front things continued with my office relocating from Queen Victoria Street to the The Gherkin which wasn't all bad as it's actually a nice place to work.

Things went well for Orpheum, we released our first EP and did loads of gigs.

I made a permanent name change as I legally became known as Glitz and don't regret it for a minute!

2012 was also the year that I fully acknowledged and embraced my transgender feelings and emotions. This meant there was lots of change in the way I present myself to the world. It was an amazingly positive and liberating move for me.

Of course all of this fabulous journey has been made with my split apart, my soul mate by my side as we loved and supported each other. The best change of 2012 though was becoming one with Toni and having our hand fasting and forming a permanent union, for now and for ALLways.

No comments: