Thursday 20 December 2012

Great sleep, slow work & Orpheum recording

Had a fantastic night of sleep last night. We put the new mattress on the bed with nice clean sheets and it was SO comfortable. I normally struggle to get up in the morning and it was even harder today!

Work was SLOOW! Everyone is starting to wind down for Xmas so the amount of work is reducing. It's nice to have no pressure but the day does start to drag when you have to pace yourself to make tasks last throughout the day.

When I got home it was time todo sone Orpheum recording for a little Xmas treat that we have lined up for you all. Part of my task was to do some backing vocals so I asked Gemima to join me so she will now be featured on our surprise which she is delighted about! What is it you say? You'll just have to wait and see!!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: