Tuesday 4 December 2012

Plans for laser hair removal next year

Next year I am planning on undergoing laser hair removal. First stop will be my face followed by chest. Have to say I really can't wait. Shaving is a royal pain in the butt and no matter how close I try and get it I never completely manage to avoid any shadow or at least not for long. It's hard to try and appear feminine with a shadow, even If it's just a slight one!

My biggest problem is that I can shave multiple times in the morning but by the evening I'm already starting to show some signs of regrowth. It's not so bad if I shave in the evening to go out but going all day or overnight becomes a full time job keeping it all back.

Toni and I have found a clinic that is pretty close to us and I'll be booming in for an appointment and to do a test patch early next year and then I'll be saving wildly to the money together to get it all started! I really can't wait to get this done. We've been talking about it for a whole but the time has finally come to turn words into action! It won't be too soon I can tell you!

After the laser treatment who knows what will come next? Well I do have some rough ideas but one thing at a time is probably best LMFAO


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck with that, hair removal is such a chore!

Unknown said...

It most certainly is and it's one I can't wait be rid of!