Monday 28 January 2013

Back to work and WWE Royal Rumble

So today was back to work day, on the train and into the office. It was good to be well enough although I was knackered by the end of the day!

Got home and enjoyed a delicious chicken curry that Aaron had made.

Viewing for the evening was the 2013 WWE Royal Rumble. Not a bad PPV overall and it was nice to see the return of Chris Jericho. I have a feeling he will be heading into a feud with Dolph Ziggler which will make me very happy! Have to say that the title match between CM Punk and The (c)Rock was a total screw job. Unless they build a good story line out of the ending of the match it's going to be a pretty crap run up to Wrestlemania. No doubt Cena will now want to challenge The (c)Rock for the belt at Wrestlemania (I expect this will happen on Raw tonight) which will leave CM Punk without a good storyline or feud and a very boring run up to the WWE's biggest event of the year.

Considering that The (c)Rock is only there part time I have taken a real exception to him getting a belt at all. If he was sticking around full time I could just about stomach that but considering that he is supposed to be buggering off again after Wrestlemania I see no point in him getting another championship other than to boost his already over inflated ego!


No comments: