Monday 7 January 2013

I am fairly annoyed.... walking and peppermint tea

There is a little phrase that is getting used a lot at work at the moment. "I am fairly annoyed". It is used as a woeful understatement to express our disgust at anything from cock ups to incompetence. It saves having to let rip. Sadly there have been a few events at work where this phrase has been required and it is happening more and more. It get's used a lot on email forwards and blind copies!

Did another little tracked walk on the way home again (as I forgot to track our woods expedition at the weekend which was a shame). It's amazing the lines that get plotted when you wander around London Bridge Station just to extend the walk LOL

Here's the full stretch

Got home and set something good up (not family related) only to have it all fall down around my ears. I am fairly annoyed! This kind of trashed my evening.

Thing did calm down a bit with the latest episode of Once Upon A Time, general chit chat, chilling and peppermint tea. I never thought I would like it but having tried it now I am a convert. It is very soothing and was a great help to my digestive system. Hopefully it will help to ease some of my ongoing heartburn problems too. Even better was the fact that it seemed to help Toni get a good night sleep too!

No comments: