Monday 14 January 2013

Light dusting, mondegreen queen, good journey and Dredd

I guess it would be rude not to report on the weather today. We had a light dusting of snow last night which was pretty much just on the cars. Nothing major at all. Buses were all good, trains were all good and I got to work with no problem at all.
It does amuse me how the UK gets whipped into a 'snow frenzy, when even our heaviest snow falls are nothing compared with other countries in Europe or around the world! It's not even been that bad even by our standards!

Today I was crowned mondegreen queen by Toni. Grandiloquent Word Of The Day was mondegreen which, I'm not ashamed to admit, pretty much sums me up!

Despite lots of snow falling during the day none of it settled and the journey home was as painless as the trip in. It's all good and with nothing to report from work it can only be considered as a great start to the week.

Got home and after a catch up with the latest Once Upon A Time the day was rounded off with the newly released Dredd. It was great at the cinema and just as good in the living room.




- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: