Wednesday 23 January 2013

Sick, K-ON!, adverts, Sabrina and still sick

So today I was worse than yesterday and I was off sick again :o( Spent the day curled up on the sofa watching stuff and crashing out. I started off with half of season one of the anime show K-ON! before my first sleep kicked in.

Next up was a switch to regular freeview TV with Gaga Vs Madonna: The Title Fight Top 20. This has been documented separately in a different blog entry. I was astonished at the adverts that are shown during the day. Gambling, loans, injury litigation interspliced with the odd charity advert at every break, it was astonishing! Claim money, borrow some money, gamble it, give it away and all in the space of a few minutes!

The afternoon was spent with lots of tea and in the company of Sabrina Teenage Witch. I'd forgotten how good, and funny, the series was. It was also interesting to see another place were JK Rowling has 'borrowed' ideas from to create Harry Potter! The other funny thing was how similar Sam is to Sabrina's cat Salem! If you don't remember that you'll just have to find a clip on YouTube! Oh and move over grumpy cat, Salem had thing scoped WAY before you!

Plenty of liquid and drugs were taken but they didn't seen to help me as I still felt like crap heading into the night. Had of enough of this now, sickness please go away and let me get better! I seem to have a combination of different things which is an absolutely pleasure! More drugs, peppermint tea and an early night for me!




- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: