Monday 11 February 2013

Snow, good journeys and Being Human

This was the view from the bedroom window at 2am this morning. It was falling pretty heavily and settling nicely. Yes I know I should have been asleep but I had decided to stay up and watch New York Rangers play and was treated to a great game and a 5 - 1 victory over Tampa Bay Lightning. I have to admit that I was a little concerned about the snow and whether or not the world would fall apart when it was time to go to work.
Thankfully my fears were unfounded. All the buses and trains were running fine and I had a nice clear journey to the office. It was also a good day in the office. There was some pretty heavy snow around The Gherkin but none of it settled and getting home was just as easy as the journey in. Result!

Got home, skirt on, ate home made curry and then it was time to relax. I was absolutely knackered after staying up until silly o'clock to watch the hockey. A bit of Being Human and a nice cup of tea helped us to wind down before we headed off for an early night. It's a shame that this is going to be the last series as I love it but they are definitely going out with a bang and in style. A week seems such a long time to wait for the next episode!




- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

1 comment:

Dad said...

I started watching Being Human for the first time last week. It's very clever and I'll be watching the whole series.