Tuesday 26 March 2013

Fantastic day at work, pizza, Rangers win!

Not often you'll find me writing about a really good day at work but today was an exception! I had a deviation from the norm and ended up being tasked to write a document on some new proposed technologies. This will be going to various managers and the CTO. I'll have to get it right, it's a work in progress that I have to get finished tomorrow.

Came home and decided to give Pizza Hut delivery another try. Gluten free goodness or Toni and I (although we did phone ahead to make sure they had stock before ordering online). The kids had their usual Papa John's monster pizzas.

WWE Raw passed the time with a little Big Bang Theory and then I ended the day on an even bigger high. I tuned in to NHL Gamecenter Live on my iPad to watch the New York Rangers beat Philadelphia Flyers with a very convincing 5-2 score line!

No comments: