Thursday 28 March 2013

Testing at Future Publishing

I had a slight deviation from the norm today. I spent a bit of time at the London office of Future Publishing. I was part of a selection of people that had volunteered to help test a new iPad digital magazine.

I had feared that it was going to be a sports magazine but thankfully it wasn't. Due to an NDA that I signed I can't say too much but I have to say that fi ally looks like a publishing house has found the correct approach to digital content delivery in a magazine style format. Finally we see a departure form the static old swipe to turn and static content style to something new and feature rich.

Form what I've seen of the user interface it should be a hit. I was really impressed and will definitely subscribe when it fi ally becomes available. I made a few suggestions on things that I think should be tweaked to improve the whole user experience so hopefully that will be taken on board.

I will post more when as when I am able to as we head towards the album launch.

A big thank you goes to Future Publishing for giving me the opportunity to be involved!

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: