Sunday 16 June 2013

Father's Day and hair colours!

I'll start off this entry by wishing my dad a Happy Father's Day! Had brief chat with him earlier and my card arrived safe and sound.

Today was a lazy day for me. Sam made a lovely fried breakfast to kickstart things. The whole Father's Day concept is a little weird in my min at the money what with me presenting more female than male these days although I don't think Sophie or Sam would ever call me mum LOL

I had a lovely card, some pretty cool Jack Daniels cuff links (which I'll be displaying in a cabinet) and an amazing new bag.

The cufflinks:

This bag is amazing! It's huge so fits everything I need in it plus loads of room for more and is very steampunk!

It's been a great day doing nothing at all!

Roast pork dinner was complemented with Avengers Assemble and then I bleached Toni's hair and added a turquoise section to it. It looks fabulous, just like this!








No comments: