Thursday 13 June 2013

Knackered!

So today was a day of being absolutely knackered! Coffee was consumed, LOTS of coffee!

Made the mistake of staying up to watch the first of the Boston Bruins v Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final games last night. We bailed out at a ridiculous hour at the end of the third period with the game tied 3 - 3 (Boston coughed up a 3 - 1 advantage). We decided we couldn't keep running for overtime. Just as well we didn't try as the game actually went to triple overtime. I have no idea what time it all finished but the sad news is that Chicago grabbed the overtime winner and so now lead the series 1 - 0. Boo!

Fortunately work was relatively stress free or I think I'd have probably lost the plot with me being so tired. This wasn't the case though and all was good.

Dinner was late but well worth the wait as Gemima and Sam made a lasagne, completely from scratch using more gluten free pasta that they had made. Oh my word, it was absolutely delicious.

All full up the rest of the evening was spent chilling out and struggling to stay awake! After much frustration on being stick at a certain point in Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles I finally managed to crack it thanks to a YouTube clip. There were no cheats or anything it was just that I had been making it all much harder than it really needed to be!

No comments: