Tuesday 9 July 2013

Better day, Exodus, eBay listings

It was a much better day at work today. I had recovered from the grrrr from the previous day and managed to work through a lot of the crap which left me feeling slightly more positive about a lot of things. There are still things that need to be sorted out, and quickly too, but I fear that management won't react and things will just fester until we end up singing Bob Marley songs.......


In the meantime though I shall hang in there and try and work to the best of my ability and look to improve things as best I can. It will make or break me LOL

The evening was spent taking photos of various items and listing them on eBay. Some of them had been stuck in a box for over a year so it was about time we tried to get rid of them.
If you are interested in grabbing yourself a bargain (Chesterfield sofa and chair, Madfish shoes, Madfish boots, New Rock boots, Chanel sunglasses, Swarovski crystal pendant and other such stuff) then pop on over to my eBay account here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ktglitz/

No comments: