Sunday 7 July 2013

Hot day, Wimbledon, Oz, DS hacking

It was hot today, very hot. I am not a fan of the sun or the heat so my plan was to say inside and keep cool. On the whole this worked with nearly all the windows thrown open. Looks like is going to be a very warm week ahead too!

Necessary evils were taken care of as we put away a lot of laundry and tidied up the vast shoe collection. New laundry was then put on. Sam made us an interesting breakfast. Chips cooked with salt, pepper, vinegar and then adorned with eggs all just done in the oven. The final touch was grating cheese on top! Delicious!

We watched Andy Murray finally win Wimbledon and end Britain's 77 year drought. It was a good game and was nice to see him overwhelmed at finally getting the job done. Guess this will be dominating the news for the next week or so. I wonder of Mr Cameron will use it as some platform to try a claim some tenuous victory for the Tories? LMFAO

Oz The Great And Powerful made for some fun viewing. A 'prequel' to the Wizard Of Oz it was actually quite a good film, nowhere near as bad as I had feared it might be. There were some stunning visual effects that were very modern whilst also retaining quite a 60s/70s Disney feel. The ending tied things up quite nicely for the film we all know and love/hate.


Toni finished the night off completing an assignment for her work based NVQ that she is doing and I occupied my time learning how to hack my Nintendo DS. This didn't take me long and I can now successfully run moonshell and lameboy hacks and play DS and Gameboy/Gameboy Colour games. Next stop is sussing out the Gameboy Advance hacks!





- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: