Saturday 16 November 2013

Pam sitting, Assassin's Creed, Hunger Games and New York Rangers

Toni was on a Reiki course with Jade today, Sam was working, Aaron stayed over at Michaela's last night and Gemima was with her dad so I was on Pam sitting duty. Apart from doing her eye drops and making tea and toast she is no trouble at all. She decided she was having a PJ day today (which is happening more often) LOL. Despite her having some memory problems I am delighted that her sense of humour remains fully intact!

When I wasn't tending to Pam I spent my free time having a massive Assassin's Creed 2 session. It was a novelty to have a massive amount of time to play games so I took full advantage. Once I had cracked a particularly troublesome mission I was cooking with gas and made great progress. I think I might have another bash tomorrow morning! :o)

Once everyone had returned home we ate and watched The Hunger Games. It was a little slow to start with but they needed to put everything in place to set the scene before heading into the main action. It has sparked enough interest for me to want to go and see the sequel now. I just hope they have enough gas left in the tank to keep this one going without repetition.  The Hunger Games is definitely worth a watch.


Toni crashed out on the sofa as I settled down to watch New York Rangers v Montreal Canadiens.

No comments: