Saturday 23 November 2013

They're screwdrivers.....

.........what are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?

That's my quote of the week from the quite excellent Day Of The Doctor episode of Dr. Who but more of that later!

After a nice bit of extra sleep this morning we got up at 11, washed her and dressed before heading out to Selmo Mansion for an afternoon/evening of haircuts, food and Dr. Who.

Haircuts were first and as usual Sara did us both proud!
Toni looking lush:

Little old me!

So, Dr. Who! WOW is all I have to say to that. Such a well written episode that really upped the ante on things to come. I am not going to discuss it in detail just in case any of you haven't had a chance to catch up with it yet but is certainly worth watching. Despite there being one VERY minor niggle that irks me somewhat I have nothing but praise for what they did tonight. The future of Dr. Who is now secure for a very long time.

Dinner was Finnbiff, a reindeer casserole that was absolutely lush. Rudolph in a pot, LOVELY! 

It was an amazing day spent with great friends (Sara, Christian and Darren)

No comments: