Tuesday 31 December 2013

Well there goes 2013 riding off into the sunset..........

I have to say that it has been a very positive year with lots of personal change and development. I've spent the year finding out who I am and just enjoying being me. I've also find out a little more about my spiritual path too which is starting to settle down and take shape very nicely.

Lots of awesome things happened in 2013, this list is not exhaustive:
  • Seeing the definitive line up of The Dogs D'Amour reformed for an intimate show at The Borderline on my birthday.
  • Cosplayed Zatanna at the May MCM Expo
  • Was involved in the making of a music video
  • Did DV8 Fest
  • Visited Mother Shipton's Cave
  • Went camping at the Artemis Gathering (and found my true Two Spirit self)
  • Went camping at Dolmen Grove Tribal Dreams (and found our new family)
  • Sam left college and got his first proper job
  • Became part of the newly formed Dolmen Grove Essex Moot
You only have to read back over my blog posts for 2013 to see how great it has been. 

I guess the major highlight has been being welcome into the Dolmen Grove family. One minute we meet a few people at a camp and the next we have loads of really fantastic new friends and are attending meetings, going to gigs and now making loads of plans for 2014.

We've had some amazing times with friends old and new and family too. We are blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing and wonderful people and thank you for sharing your lives with us.

Exciting times are ahead of us........................

No comments: