Thursday 16 January 2014

Great day, Indian, TV catch up and a Rangers win!

Today was a great day. Lots of things got done, things felt really productive and I had a great meeting that had me feeling more positive than ever. Couple that with someone else getting some potentially great news and I'm glad that I work where I do. There is light at the end of the tunnel, I'll just try and ignore the distractions that keep popping up from time to time en route!

Indian was ordered for dinner as the cook for tonight had forgotten to get anything out to prepare (and no it was Toni or I). Nobody was complaining though! We had planned on starting to watch new series Helix but it didn't seem appropriate for Gemima so we watched an episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and then caught up with American Horror Story.

Toni set to work on finishing her latest craft piece and we watched New York Rangers v Detroit Red Wings. This was a fast paced end to end game between two Original Six teams. Both goalies were on fire and it was 0 - 0 at the end of the second period. With 05:58 left in the third Mats Zuccarello made it 1 - 0 to the Rangers. Then it was clench the butt cheeks time. Pulled goalie for Detroit wasn't enough and the Rangers emerged victorious 1- 0! PHEW!




No comments: