Monday 24 February 2014

Flat day, Elimination Chamber & WWE Network

Today was a flat day. Work was really slow. Work was so slow that it almost went backwards LOL. I'm really hoping that it picks up again tomorrow otherwise it is going to be a LONG week!

Spent the evening watching WWE Elimination Chamber. This wasn't the worst PPV in the world ever but it was somewhat lacking. The Wyatt's put in a rare excellent performance against The Shield. Definitely match of the night. The Usos were screwed in their match against the New Age Outlaws. Hopefully they'll take the tag team belts from them soon. Batista v Alberto Del Rio was a waste of a match. The main event was fairly predictable fare with Randy Orton once again retaining. Not the nest of matches. The sad thing is that Wrestlemania 30 looks like it might be struggling for decent matches. This will be a problem for the WWE as they really need their flagship event to be a barnstormer.

Thanks to the use of Unblock-US and my Apple TV being set to US regional settings I was able to sign up to the newly launched WWE Network

I can now get all the monthly PPVs for a fraction of the Sky price as well as access to hours and hours of WWE/WWF, ECW and WCW programming. Sad it might be but I am actually really looking forward to it. The whole thing goes live tonight. Not only will I have access through Apple TV but I'll also be able to get it via PC, PS3, iPhone and iPad. WWE wherever I go, nice!






No comments: