Wednesday 19 February 2014

While we were away.... Sam's toe (WARNING: graphic images)

WARNING: THere are graphic images of a surgical later coming up so don't proceed and then complain at what you see. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

While Toni and I were away having fun in Weymouth Sam stayed behind to mind the house. He also had an outpatient appointment at a local Medical Centre. He had been having a problem with his toe. He thought he was going to have it examined and a surgery decision made. Turned out they had him under the knife straight away.


FINAL WARNING OF PHOTOS!!!!!

This is what things looked like after he had managed to get home:
He had an appointment with the GP on Monday to get it examined and was then told to take the rest of the week off.

Four days later and much rest and elevation and it looks a bit like this:
There is an interesting side story that accompanies all of this but I am not going to post anything about it at the moment while things are sorting themselves out. I do hope that I will get to share it very soon though in one form or another.
Please now excuse me while I go and have a rest to recover from posting these vile images LOL.





- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: