Thursday 6 March 2014

Mad hatter for the win, beating the negative, busy day and more Clone Wars

Gemima had to go in to school today dressed up to represent a character from a book. She chose to be the Mad Hatter taking inspiration from the Johnny Depp version:

Her class had to vote on the best outfit of the day and Gemima won. She was so chuffed and really hadn't expected to win. It gave her a real confidence boost which is great.

I also had a good day today. I've been trying to fight off a lot of negative energy over the last week or so (not work relater) and I think I finally managed to get a block up properly to fight it off. Lots of friends and family have helped me reach this state and for that I am very grateful. I'm not going to do a roll call on here (just in case I forget someone) but you all know who you are anyway :)  Can't tell you how good it feels to have finally got this one nailed down as it was starting to become a real drag.

Work was good as well, We've just started regression testing the latest release so there are lots of things to do at last. A nice steady workload makes the day go much smoother. It's so good to be busy once again.

Rounded things off quite nicely with another large dose of Clone Wars. We are now working our way towards the end of Season Three. Only two more seasons to go after before we can hit Netflix for the sixth and final one!


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: