Wednesday 21 May 2014

Strange concoction and a soggy trip to Bexhill

Sam and I saw this posted while on the way home today. It looks like a strange concoction but could actually be quite nice although knowing how beer makes me go all blokey it might have a really weird effect on me! I'll definitely have to get some and try it although I don't really see the point of making rum flavoured beer when rum will do just fine!!!!

After dinner Toni and I headed off to Bexhill-on-Sea to collect the last few bits that needed to come back. We also met up with Pam's friend, Frank, who had very kindly offered to pick up her old teaching material so that it could be dropped off at a local school that has good SEN support. It was absolutely bucketing down by they time it was time to load up the car and we were very soggy by the time we set off back home. The rain didn't let up and we had to drive pretty slowly as it was so heavy and the conditions were poor.

Got home, had gluten free bagels and marmite and watched a little bit of the Kings v Blackhawks game before hitting the pit!






No comments: