Thursday 26 June 2014

A good back day, good work day, Falling Skies and Orange Is The New Black

It was a good back day today. There was a little stiffness but no real pain which was great. I'm not expecting every day to be like this yet but it was a welcome change. I have a lot more movement in my neck today as a result of some of my stretching which was great. The only downside was a pain in my shoulder that I was having although I don't think this is related LOL.

Work was good too. It was a slow start for the two team Agile process but the initial vibes seem to be good. Lots of things going on and I'm being kept busy and involved with processes and decisions which is pleasing for me :)

Tonight we watched the first episode of Falling Skies season four. It was a promising start to the new season with lots of changes coming in from the start to give the show a different pace and more things to think about it. Looking forward to seeing how this one develops.

We finished up the final two episodes of Orange Is The New Black season one. It's so good. Can't wait to crack on with season two although we'll ended up being incredibly frustrated as season three doesn't air until June 2015!

No comments: