Friday 20 June 2014

Off to see the osteopath

Much to my disgust I agreed to go to see an osteopath today. I guess it was the admitting that there was a problem that needed treatment that was the hard bit. Can't say I regret going as it was a real eye opener. Seems like my back is in a really bad way. I had a scan while I was there.

This is what a normal persons scan should look like:

This is what my scan looks like. Red stuff is bad:

My back is in a bad way but the good news is that it can be improved. I have a curvature of the spine which causes some issues and a terrible posture which just makes everything worse. I will be undergoing a whole load of treatment sessions to improve things. I was given some rough treatment to kick things off which did loosen me up a bit. My next appointment is next Wednesday. More to come in this sorry little saga....

No comments: