Wednesday 18 June 2014

Strange things happened to my back

Strange things happened at work this afternoon. Got up to make a cup of tea and found that it was really difficult to walk and I was getting shooting pains in the base of my spine. This went after a while and I could walk a bit further but then the pain would come back a minute or two later.It would subside when I say back down but then flared up again when I started to walk, It seemed to get worse as the day went on and getting home again was most uncomfortable.

Once I was home the walking issues seemed to subside but the pain was still there. There was nothing obvious that I had done which made the whole thing even stranger. 

Tomorrow we are going away camping for a few days so I was hopeful that it would all be fine in the morning.

No comments: