Sunday 27 July 2014

Tidying , LEGO Star Wars, beards and Chaos In The Old World

After the excitement yesterday of Star Wars cosplay it was a less glamourous Sunday for me. I had a long overdue spring clean of the bedroom to do. It wasn't really an arduous job as I just pottered along with all six Star Wars movie soundtracks on random play.

After the chores were done it was time to sit back and relax. Our friend Lee popped round for a bit to have a chat and pick up a laptop. It was good to have a catch up. After Lee had gone we had dinner and watched all the LEGO Star Wars mini films and DVDs. They are all very tongue in cheek and well written.
If you haven't seen them before here's what you need to look for.....
Lego Star Wars: Revenge of the Brick
Lego Star Wars: The Quest for R2-D2
Lego Star Wars: Bombad Bounty
Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace
Lego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out
Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles (The Phantom Clone and Menace of the Sith

We still have to catch up with Attack Of The Jedi but that wasn't on the DVDs we have so far.

Speaking of LEGO Star Wars, here's some of the figures that I have....

Darth Vader

Darth Maul

Count Dooku

General Grievous

Imperial Guard (two of these)

Emperor Palpatine

I'm fairly sure that more will be added over time.......

Toni crocheted Sam a new beard:

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

It had to be done..............

Sam and I had a game of Chaos In The Old World before going to bed. It's a very easy to learn and play set in the Warhammer Fantasy world.

I wasn't going to complain either as it's not often that I get the upper hand when playing Sam at games but tonight it was a Khorne victory for me!

No comments: