Monday 25 August 2014

...and relax.... True Blood and Doctor Who

This is exactly what we did today. Experiencing the usual post camp come down we decided to do bugger all today. We were tired and a little bit achy so it was a good chance to just chill out. It was nice to do nothing and come up for air as a buffer between camp and returning to work.

We watched the final ever episode of True Blood. This was a really good one and a great way to end the series. I will miss it though as it was a good series. No spoilers, don't worry!

We also took in the first episode of the Peter Capaldi incarnation of Dr Who. I saw lots of criticism of this all over social media from the story to the music. As for me, I liked it all. I don't try and over think a TV show like this. It is what it is, a damn fine sci-fi yarn.

No comments: